Terms and Conditions of Use
By viewing and using this website, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions listed here.
– In no event will Tonya Davidson Group, LLC be liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from the loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
– All content displayed on this page, unless otherwise stated, is protected as the intellectual property of Tonya Davidson Group, LLC. This includes all content such as: images, text, pictures, logos and code. Reproduction of that content in any way, whether modified or an exact duplicate, is strictly prohibited.
– Any content (written or graphical) submitted via blog comments, forum post, testimonial or otherwise will have its copyright remain with the original poster. Reproduction of that content in any way, whether modified or an exact duplicate, is strictly prohibited.
– If you would like to request authorization to use any content found on the website, you may contact Tonya Davidson Group, LLC by sending an email to email@example.com or by calling us at (520) 405-2404. If the content is user-submitted content, we may attempt to put you in contact with the copyright owner (after gaining the copyright owner’s consent). Tonya Davidson Group, LLC does this solely as a curtousy as is not obligated to grant permission or attempt to contact the owner.
– User-submitted content, such as comments and guest blogs, are not owned by the website. However, upon submission of those items, the owner does provide the website with an irrevocable, royalty-free permission to use the content in any format (such as to reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, transmit, and publicly display). This also includes permission to display personally identifying information that is provided that relates to the user-submitted content (such as name, email and any other related information).
– Any user-submitted content (including but not limited to: blog comments, forum posts, testimonials) are not monitored for approval and may contain objectionable content. If you become offended or feel that certain content is offensive, we strongly urge you to contact us immediately by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us at (520) 405-2404. We take these matters very seriously, and do not wish to offend, insult or otherwise upset any of our viewers.
– If you submit content to the website in any form (such as, but not limited to, blog comments, forum posts or a guest blog), you guarantee that you have not broken any applicable laws that would prevent that content from being shared on this website without any credit not provided. Further, you guarantee that the content does not contain any illegal content or content that promotes any illegal activities. Finally, you guarantee that the content is productive, informative and/or relative to the website and that it is not intended to cause harm or insult any other person.
– All terms stated here are governed by the state of Arizona in the United States of America. Using the website and agreeing to these terms is the same as entering into a binding contract while wholly within the state of Arizona.